Having the right technology to perform the TULSA procedure is crucial to detecting all the cancerous tissue in the prostate and selectively treating it with laser ablation. When choosing the MRI equipment needed for the Busch Center, Dr. Busch turned to Profound Medical and the “Healthineers” at Siemens to provide the best option in MRI and robotically-controlled ultrasound technology–a scanner providing “gradient imaging,” a feature necessary for detecting cancer.
- Coffee Can Reduce Prostate Cancer Risk
- A Patient Experience: Treating Aggressive Cancer with TULSA
- 7 Ways We Care for Prostate Patients Differently
- What You Should Know about Prostate Screenings
- 5 Exercise Tips for a Healthy Prostate
- Prostate Cancer Resources
- The 4 Causes of an Enlarged Prostate
- Journal of Urology Features TULSA-PRO Research
- What Are the Signs of an Enlarged Prostate?
- The Basics of Prostate Health
- Pioneering Non-Invasive Prostate Cancer Treatment Using the Latest Tech in MRI Guidance
- The Greatest Christmas Gift of All — Time and Hope
- Why TULSA is the Best Way to Treat BPH
- Ask Your Doctor About MRI-Compatible Pacemakers
- Staging and Next Steps