Busch Center, named for Dr. Joseph Busch and his wife, Kathy Busch, is setting the standard in prostate screening and diagnosis. Our team is leading the way in America, bringing the most accurate screening and diagnosis technology available to ensure patients are diagnosed early and accurately. Early, accurate cancer diagnosis leads to better outcomes and quality of life.
Patients come from around the country to see Dr. Busch, a prostate cancer pioneer, and his compassionate, knowledgeable team. Busch Center’s team welcomes each patient as they would a good friend and makes sure they are comfortable throughout their time at Busch Center.
An expert MRI technologist walks each patient through the MRI process, explaining every step and answering any questions along the way. Patients benefit from the most sensitive and accurate MRI machine available to detect even the smallest grouping of cancer – without any needles, contrast or radiation.
Dr. Busch then sits with patients immediately following their MRI to review their results and map out a personalized medical plan. Having a visible radiologist onsite means there is less worrying, waiting and fear for patients and their loved ones. Patients leave informed and in control of their health journey.
Unlike traditional imaging facilities, Busch Center is free from the insurance model. This allows Dr. Busch to personalize each patient’s experience and to work freely with other medical experts to customize care. Every patient receives only necessary and useful procedures.
Busch Center patients appreciate that many of our high-tech services are non-invasive, requiring no needles, no contrast, and no radiation. The precise MRI services that we provide in our state-of-the-art facility include:
- Screening Biparametric MRI – Men who are concerned about their prostate health or have a PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) over 1.5 mg/ml should talk to our team about being screened. There are significant benefits to this approach, including no needles, no contrast, and no radiation.
- Screening Whole Body Diffusion (MRI) – This method is used to accurately detect cancer throughout your entire body. There are significant benefits to this approach, including no needles, no contrast, and no radiation.
- Diagnostic Multi-Parametric MRI – This method can be used either as a diagnosis tool for cancer or as a scan for men who have been diagnosed with cancer. Busch Center has one of very few highly trained experts able to perform this type of MRI. There are significant benefits to this approach, including no needles, no contrast, and no radiation.
- MRI In-bore Targeted Biopsy with ADC Mapping – This is the most accurate prostate biopsy method available, particularly because of the ADC Mapping. Unlike the blind biopsies requiring multiple needles that are widely used in imaging facilities, this biopsy is MR-guided, allowing a single needle to penetrate a precise spot on the lesion. The specificity of this biopsy is unmatched and leads to better outcomes with fewer side effects for our patients.
- Response to Treatment Whole Body Diffusion – Used for patients undergoing cancer treatment who want to know if the cancer is responding to the treatment. There are significant benefits to this approach, including no needles, no contrast, and no radiation.
Busch Center’s standard of care for prostate cancer screening and diagnosis is raising the bar in America. Our compassionate, knowledgeable team is fully available for each patient, every step of the way. As a result of our unique approach, each patient is empowered with an accurate and precise diagnosis, understands all the options available to them, and makes informed decisions based on their particular situation.
Take control of your health. Call us today to learn more about how the Busch Center experience can be a life-changer for you and your loved ones.