If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine and now have elevated PSA levels, please contact us to schedule a prostate screening MRI before undergoing a blind biopsy.
- Coffee Can Reduce Prostate Cancer Risk
- A Patient Experience: Treating Aggressive Cancer with TULSA
- 7 Ways We Care for Prostate Patients Differently
- What You Should Know about Prostate Screenings
- 5 Exercise Tips for a Healthy Prostate
- Prostate Cancer Resources
- The 4 Causes of an Enlarged Prostate
- Journal of Urology Features TULSA-PRO Research
- What Are the Signs of an Enlarged Prostate?
- The Basics of Prostate Health
- Pioneering Non-Invasive Prostate Cancer Treatment Using the Latest Tech in MRI Guidance
- The Greatest Christmas Gift of All — Time and Hope
- Why TULSA is the Best Way to Treat BPH
- Ask Your Doctor About MRI-Compatible Pacemakers
- Staging and Next Steps