If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine and now have elevated PSA levels, please contact us to schedule a prostate screening MRI before undergoing a blind biopsy.
- The Heart of Busch Center
- Fertility Preservation Services Now Available at Busch Center
- Cause for Concern: Does Your Blood Clot Point to Prostate Cancer?
- TULSA: Bringing Hope After Radiation Therapy
- British Institute of Radiology Features Dr. Joseph Busch
- Journal of Urology Features TULSA-PRO Research
- Why TULSA is the Best Way to Treat BPH
- Coffee Can Reduce Prostate Cancer Risk
- A Patient Experience: Treating Aggressive Cancer with TULSA
- 7 Ways We Care for Prostate Patients Differently
- What You Should Know about Prostate Screenings
- 5 Exercise Tips for a Healthy Prostate
- Prostate Cancer Resources
- The 4 Causes of an Enlarged Prostate
- What Are the Signs of an Enlarged Prostate?